GOLDEN VISA PROGRAMME
Under the Immigration Code, Greek legislation (Law 4251/2014) provides the capacity for access by third-country residents in the Schengen Zone, as well as their family members, upon acquiring real estate valued at 250,000 Euros or more.
Greece offers the most advantageous Residency Permit in comparison to other European countries.
Minimum Real Estate Purchase
- Acquisition of real estate valued at 250,000 Euros or more.
- Extension of the residency permit to family members (spouse, children under 21 years, and parents of the spouses).
- It is not necessary to reside in Greece during the valid permit period.
- Capacity for entry into the Schengen Treaty Zone.
- Capacity for medical care and education.
Our firm is ready to provide legal support with rapid and systematic care to third-country residents for the granting of Investor Permanent Residency Permits via the acquisition of real estate.
PROPERTY ACQUISITION PROCESS
- Property selection
- Examining legitimacy of the property titles – due dilligence of the property
- Conclusion of a Notary Public purchase and sale Dealing
- Registration of the Notary Public Dealing with the Registry of Mortgage Deeds – Titles
GOLDEN VISA ACQUISITION PROCESS
Immediately and rapidly via the acquisition of property
- Preparation of the applicant investor’s file with the supporting documents pertaining to the purchase and sale of property and the applicant’s personal documents
- Scheduling a date for the file’s examination by the competent department
- biometric enrolment at the convenient time for the applicant
- Issue of the investor permanent residency e-card (GOLDEN VISA)